Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good quick getaway!

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

I would recommend this voyage as a nice quick getaway. The food was pretty good and service was great. The negatives were that the ship was overcrowded, good luck getting into the hot tub and not catching any line in the buffet. Also, at the time of my voyage (Oct 12-16) there were sooooo many kids unsupervised creating havoc in different areas of the ship.

Freeport: Go to Bahamian Brewery or Taino Beach. Lucaya marketplace is under construction and not much to do there.

Nassau: Eat conch salad or fish fry in Arawak Cay. Atlantis is great! Check out Pirate Republic Brewery which is not too far from the harbor.

The door shines light through it which can make it hard to sleep in a pitch black room. Also, you will be able to hear everything, especially when there are loud kids on your floor!
There were constant announcements about getting off the ship during disembarkation. I was bothered 4 times throughout the course of the morning by knocks on my door asking if I was leaving.

Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper!!