Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

our cruise

Sail Date: September 21, 2015

our cruise was very  good.  we enjoyed the trip and excursions on the islands.  the cruise line is superior to other lines and the freestyle dining is terrific.  the only problem I had was on the buffet line in the café the spoons in the back were very hot and I made the mistake of picking up one and dropping it and bringing my hand up to hit the heaters at the top.  I burned my hand but not enough to make out a report and the nurse in medical took very good care of me.  we will be taking another cruise in a couple of years and hope to take one to st martins and that area and if Norwegian goes there we will book on the ship.

the cabin was nice but too small for the two of us. the next time we will book a balcony so we can have a little more room and some daylight. the inside room is so dark that you need lights on all the time.

1 Comment