Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic Beaches - never ending Party

Sail Date: August 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a great time - food was decent and abundant.  Atmosphere was fantastic.  Service hands down 5 Star.  Gave it a 4 because I brought 2 kids (1.5 year old and 3.5 year old) - not geared for the kids in any way.  But we still had fun and made the most of it.

Nothing spectacular but room service was fantastic.
Oh course lines but not intolerable. They aim to please - cold refreshments and face towel await to take it to the top.
Can't say anything about the 3+ drop off I didn't use it. The infants art class I thought was terrible. Didn't even bother going back for the 2nd day's activity. Staff was nice though it was the project itself that was sad.
Bingo was comical and I'm not a Bingo person - Sat in with my Mother-in-Law and even the kids watched. The hosts make it entertaining.
Miami, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Don't forget your sunscreen! Go early to claim shady spots or prepare to toast!

1 Comment