Fantastic Beaches - never ending Party

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2015

We had a great time - food was decent and abundant.  Atmosphere was fantastic.  Service hands down 5 Star.  Gave it a 4 because I brought 2 kids (1.5 year old and 3.5 year old) - not geared for the kids in any way.  But we still had fun and made the most of it.

Bingo was comical and I'm not a Bingo person - Sat in with my Mother-in-Law and even the kids watched. The hosts make it entertaining.

Can't say anything about the 3+ drop off I didn't use it. The infants art class I thought was terrible. Didn't even bother going back for the 2nd day's activity. Staff was nice though it was the project itself that was sad.

Nothing spectacular but room service was fantastic.
Don't forget your sunscreen! Go early to claim shady spots or prepare to toast!