Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic

Sail Date: August 10, 2015

HappyI have now traveled on the Norwegian Sky, twice in a one month period.  My first outing, was not as happy as it could have been, however, that was due to the friends I traveled with.  They choose not to enjoy all you had to offer.

This time, FANTASTIC, I could not believe I missed so much!  Everything, was just wonderful, I can't believe how you could have made it better.  My husband and I thank your attentive staff for their attention to detail, and service.

Thank you again, for making this our best cruise ever.

Sincerely,

Pamela Ann Koehler

Our cabin staff, friendly, and very polite, always with a smmile and to attend it any request.

Enjoy it all, just so much!