Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2 dudes, 1 ship

Sail Date: June 26, 2015

An epic three day adventure experienced by two first time cruiser's. Surrounded by beautiful people, oceans and great weather; it was a journey I would recommend for first time travelers. It seemed as if our cruise ship was more interactive compared to other lines at the port in the Bahamas. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience I received while on my first cruise. Renting scooters in Nassau is a solid choice to get out and see the whole island while you're there. P.s. do not forget wear some sort of sunblock, I am still peeling and can still feel the heat from the sun.

Venture off to as many raffles that you can. I went to my first art auction and enjoyed it. Definitely wish I would have purchased a painting.