Wonderful Time on Norweigan

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I must say I have cruised before, but this cruise was a non-stop thrill ride. We were constantly engaged, and I actually regret that I missed certain things because I overslept most days.

Nassau was fun, it was easy to get around, and we had a great time at the beach and Atlantis.

I do regret how late we went to Great Stirrup Caye, there was so much to do on this little island, so be sure to go on land early so that you get to do everything.

The nightly entertainment was also great, I really enjoyed Andrew Kennedy's comedic act. And the best part of this cruise was THE QUEST. Be sure to check it out whenever it happens. Our cruise director Tyler kept everyone very engaged and had the best energy.

I love NCL and the freestyle, Also, note that there is a waffle station in the Italian restaurant at breakfast, we didn't know that so we missed out. The food was awesome every single day, wish I had more time to try out some of the other places, but I was more than impressed with the Buffet for every meal.

The room was even bigger than I was expecting and the porthole was HUGE! I loved the service our steward came by twice a day which was wonderful!

Go to the QUEST!
There is food in the outdoor buffet late at night.
Be prepared for the WHite Hot Party and Afterparty!