Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

NCL Sky

Sail Date: June 15, 2015

All the crew were wonderful.  I didn't think much of Freeport as we were docked far away and not much there.  I was unhappy that there was not an elevator to our floor as my husband is handicapped.  There are not enough activities for smaller (8 year old) children even the arcade was aimed at older children.  Perhaps a family movie after dinner would be nice as there is nothing for children to do after dinner.We spent most of our time around the pool once again because there is not much for kids to do.  NCL's private island was wonderful.  We rented a cabana and NCL gave us one near the beach so it was very convenient for my husband.  They even brought lunch to the cabana because it was too far for my husband to walk.  Overall it was a great trip, beautiful weather and once again wonderful crew.

Wonderful