Awesome experience. The Haven suite is next up on our list.

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Sky

Sail date: May 25, 2015

Ship: Norwegian Sky

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 9202

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

Where do I begin. We checked in at the VIP lounge in Miami and the representatives were very informative. Once our check in process was complete, our butler Rizaldy walked us through security and to Cagneys for lunch. We had a wonderful meal and then we went to our room. The suite was lovely. I loved the special touches. There was fresh fruits, champange, and chocolate covered strawberries everyday. The kids enjoyed the fruits. The VIP invitations from Captain Pelle Fredrikksson was very nice. We were a bit disappointed when we were unable to dock at the Great Stir up Cay because of strong winds but the crew and Tyler the cruise director made our day at sea amazing. Mario, our stateroom housekeeper decorated our room for my husbands and daughters birthday. What a special treat. If you are traveling with small children, we recommend the suites. Very roomy for a party of five age 13,7,8 mom and dad. The food was great. There was a varity of foods to eat. The bands were great and the all white party........SUPER FUN!!!!!!!! LOL I danced like I was a teenager and so did all the other passengers on the ship that attended. I saw all ages and races dancing to the Colombians DJ's music. He was great. ALways had the dance floor dancing. Thank you Captain Pelle for making our first NCL cruise a wonderful experience. We have cruised many times before but as the saying goes....... WE ARE NORWEGIANS NOW!!!!!!!!!

Ship experiences

Perfect and roomy

Ship tip

Walk up and down the stairs. No need to wait for elevators,its healthier. Participate!!!!!!

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruise Line Private Island), Bahamas

Strong winds prevented us from seeing the island. Safety first

Traveler Photos