This cruise was just plain boring.

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 27, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

My husband and I took this cruise with our three children ages 3, 7, and 9. I have to say this cruise was just plain boring. There just wasn't much for us to do. My kids spent the majority of their time at the kids club while my husband and I roamed aimlessly around the ship. I will never book a cruise with Norwegian again.

I'd suggest purchasing the dining package. The food in the restaurants is wonderful. The food in the main dining area is okay too.

The staff that care for the children are great! My kids had a wonderful time at the kids corner.

The staff is very friendly. They always greeted us with a smile.

Very small and cramped space for a family of 5. My 7 and 9 year old sons slept on bunkbeds that hung over the king size bed that my husband and I slept in. The "king sized bed" was actually two twin sized beds pushed together. My 3yr old slept on a small pull out sofa that just big enough for her. When pulled out the sofa bed is only the size of a toddler bed. The bathroom smelled like old wet laundry even after the daily cleanings.
Freeport seemed unsafe for tourist I do not recommend leaving the port.
I love Nassau! I recommend taking the private island getaway.
Due to bad weather we weren't able to go to Great Stirrup Cay and spent the day at sea instead. We where disappointed.