Norwegian Sky Bahamas vacation

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 20, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

Since this was me and my husand first cruise on Norwegian Cruise line . The crew did a wonderful job in keeping us happy threw out our vacation.....thanks again see yall in 2018 for our 10 year wedding anniv.

Bridget and Leroy

no kids with us

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Write a comment.

we had a link in our room they came right way to fix the problem and on our last night they treated me and my husand to dinner for the iconovince of the link our room .....since we were first time on the ship!!!!

For example: Interior staterooms very small - def need to upgrade if you're sailing on this ship

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
we had a great time even thought our tour our cancel we still had a great time!!!!!!
I love going to this island .....got a chance to see some friends that live on the island!!!!
Beach day on the private island was awesome we had fun time!!!!!