Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Sky Bahamas vacation

Sail Date: April 20, 2015

Since this was me and my husand first cruise on Norwegian Cruise line . The crew did a wonderful job in keeping us happy threw out our vacation.....thanks again see yall in 2018 for our 10 year wedding anniv.

Bridget and Leroy

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs no kids with us
Write a comment.
we had two that rain out but we needed going into town to shop and eat
we had a link in our room they came right way to fix the problem and on our last night they treated me and my husand to dinner for the iconovince of the link our room .....since we were first time on the ship!!!!
Miami, Florida
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
we had a great time even thought our tour our cancel we still had a great time!!!!!!
I love going to this island .....got a chance to see some friends that live on the island!!!!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beach day on the private island was awesome we had fun time!!!!!

For example: Interior staterooms very small - def need to upgrade if you're sailing on this ship