Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great first cruise!

Sail Date: March 30, 2015

This was my family's first cruise ever, and the Norwegian did not disappoint! We had such a great time with the Freestyle Dining on this ship! We thought about elling out some cash to go to specialty restaurants, but the two complimentary restaurants on board were so good, we didn't have to! I did feel like the ship tried to nickle and dime us (from the costly coffee bar, to paying for bingo cards, to trying to make us buy jewlery and other expensive items 'duty free.' If you are able to step aside all these, the cruise had a wonderful entertainment program- my favorite was the guitarist who often played near the atrium bar! One last touch my family particularly enjoyed was that when you got back on the ship after a day at a port, the cruise line handed out cold towels and drinks while you were getting back on the ship. How thoughtful and what a nice touch! I would definitely cruise 'Norwegian' again!

Loved the complimentary restaurants! The three course meals at the Palace and The Crossings were amazing!