It was ok

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 23, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I thought for the most part the Staff was pleasant and the ship very clean. Food was ok.  My bed was like a rock so now my back is paying for it.  I called 2x for a room upgrade and was told they were at full capacity. More likely to try a different cruise next time.

last ship I was on much better but it was ok

Happy was excellent and so was I am not sure of his name but tends bar where the young guitar playere plays. He is very attentive to all of the guests

very clean

Ocean view room clean bed was horrible and every movement it squeaked
nice beach and shopping