Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was ok

Sail Date: February 23, 2015

I thought for the most part the Staff was pleasant and the ship very clean. Food was ok.  My bed was like a rock so now my back is paying for it.  I called 2x for a room upgrade and was told they were at full capacity. More likely to try a different cruise next time.

very clean
last ship I was on much better but it was ok
Ocean view room clean bed was horrible and every movement it squeaked
Service and Staff Happy was excellent and so was I am not sure of his name but tends bar where the young guitar playere plays. He is very attentive to all of the guests
Except nassau - it really has gone down hill

1 Comment