4-Day/3-Night Bahamas Cruise RT @ Miami

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

Check-in was a breeze!  We boarded with no issue.  Enjoyed the shows in Stardust Theater! Bingo was $49 for two cards and only played 3 games.  The last game was a blackout game where they only called 47 numbers for the $5000 grand prize, but no one was very close.  Art auction was a unique surprise.  Guests had a chance to bid on some really special pieces by some of the world's best known artists.  The Max originals were truly inspiring but we don't make snap purchases - had we been able to consider this BEFORE the trip, we could have positioned ourselves to walk away with some very nice pieces.  We were at the Norwegian private island and we got back in time for the NFL game of the week on Fox.  I called the guys who control the channels and they changed from CBS to Fox so that I could watch my Packers!  Thanks so much for making this a truly special honeymoon for us!

Freestyle dining is not being followed - too many reservations left empty tables for hours while those who understand the definition of "freestyle" waited for up to 30 minutes to be seated. Either change to reservation only or Freestyle. It is not fair to give preferential treatment to some at the expense of others.

N/A

Wait staff strongly discouraged ordering steak on our first evening so that we wouldn't be late for the 9:30pm show. We were eating at 5pm but accepted the recommendation. Then they never offered steak again :-(

Room staff was outstanding! He couldn't have read our mind any better!

If you leave your phone in the car, wear a watch! Clocks are few and far between onboard. Please post prices in your daily opportunities publication. Had I known that Bingo was $49 for my wife and I to play three games, I would have rather just watched the game. That being said, we won first gam

We thought we were parking in the $5 per day parking area only to find out that it was $20 per day! I didn't find the price posted anywhere - may have been my oversight, but $20/day and $5/day is quite a difference.
The locals selling their t-shirts and knock off sunglasses and all the rest of the "hand made" items out f wood. Everyone was selling virtually the same thing each for their own "lowest price" around. Some were rather aggressive which turned me off.
Beautiful work in progress! Boafding a smaller boat to gain access to the island was fun!