Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

worthy experience

Sail Date: December 08, 2014

As a foreigner, I think Norwegian Sky has given me a very good memory and experience.

The waiters of freestyle are very nice. I love them.

The show is also very good. I was surprised when the crews show their talent.

One suggestion, could you offer the daily guidance in our own language? It will be helpful to us to better choose the programs. And as the tour route and programs is fixed, it may be not difficult to do so, isn't it?

Stateroom is clean.
A lot of choice.
The staff in freestyle dinning room are excellent.
Singers and dancers are very good. But some times a little noisy.
The islands and beaches are very good. If there are more activities, it will be great.
The actual room is the same of the picture. Clean and big enough for our 2.
Miami, Florida
It will be better if there was a sign to guide us go straight to the entrance. When we got off the taxi, we saw many staff are doing with visitors luggage. We wait here, with not much stuff, thought it was a cruise onboard process. Finally we knew we could go with luggage by ourselves.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The view here is not good. The taxi seems not clean and safe.
Good view. Not far from the beaches. I went out by a taxi, and walked back.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Excellent port! Great view and service.

On the ship, we just need to relax and enjoy.
If there is a tour guidance in my own language, it will be great.