Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice First Cruise

Sail Date: October 13, 2014

This cruise offered a lot to do in a short amount of time. There were parties almost every evening. There were games every night. Karaoke. There was plenty to do for entire families. The staff was outstanding! Everyone was incredibly kind and helpful. Everything was straightforward. My family and I had a great time. The only downside was the quality of the food was nit that great. My family and I are foodies and we were not very fond of the buffets or the Italian restaurant. There was a quantity of food, just not quality, but that is our opinion. Other than that, I would recommend. :)

Nice for an older ship!
Not really impressed with the food honestly.
Alexander S. who hosted the karaoke was adorable and fun! Everyone on staff was great!
Bahamas was beautiful! Had a blast
Miami, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The beach was beautiful, but you will leave with tons of sand and seaweed in the strangest places lol
The beach was beautiful, the locals were kind and there is plenty to do.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was a little dingy looking at first, but it is still being developed. Great last stop on a cruise.