Over all the cruise was nice.

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2014

This was the first cruise that my husband and I have been on .We had a very nice time, it was very relaxing, the food and service was great but a few down sides were the ship was freezing....It was so cold everywhere you went I had to carry a jacket with me at all times. I was a bit disappointed that the only shows were lame game shows. I was looking forward to a good comedian. All in all, the cruise was nice and someday I would like to do it again.

Just had a couple lame game shows

I didn't have children so can't answer

Had a funny smell....kind of like dirty socks. Loved the balcony.

Enjoyed the freestyle dining...wouldn't want to do it any other way

Very dirty city