Book your own cabin

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

We just booked a general inside room where the cruise ship assigns rooms.  This was our second cruise with NCL and anticipated a nice inside cabin.  The one we got was on the 9th level which is good; however, it was the smallest room we have ever had on a cruise ship.  When I looked at the picture of the surrounding rooms, I could see our room had a section which was blocked off.  Not sure if it was for storage or the stairs, which were right by our room.  People running in the hallway and up/down stairs all evening.  In addition, the bed was "hard as a rock".  The food was very good and the ship was clean.  Boarding was relatively quick, around 45 minutes.  Did not have to wait to be seated in the dining room anytime.  I felt the time between courses was a bit too long.  I will continue to consider NCL for future cruises, but I will book my own cabin.

Too long between courses

No children with us

Small, bed too hard, and very noisy location

The dining room was very nice and less crowded than the buffet, with better food.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Atlantis was worrth seeing
We did not buy snorkling excursion since we have our own gear. It was a nice area to snorkle early in the morning. By noon, too many people and the water became murky!