Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Book your own cabin

Sail Date: September 12, 2014

We just booked a general inside room where the cruise ship assigns rooms.  This was our second cruise with NCL and anticipated a nice inside cabin.  The one we got was on the 9th level which is good; however, it was the smallest room we have ever had on a cruise ship.  When I looked at the picture of the surrounding rooms, I could see our room had a section which was blocked off.  Not sure if it was for storage or the stairs, which were right by our room.  People running in the hallway and up/down stairs all evening.  In addition, the bed was "hard as a rock".  The food was very good and the ship was clean.  Boarding was relatively quick, around 45 minutes.  Did not have to wait to be seated in the dining room anytime.  I felt the time between courses was a bit too long.  I will continue to consider NCL for future cruises, but I will book my own cabin.

Too long between courses
Small, bed too hard, and very noisy location
Children's Programs No children with us
Miami, Florida
Nassau, Bahamas Atlantis was worrth seeing
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
We did not buy snorkling excursion since we have our own gear. It was a nice area to snorkle early in the morning. By noon, too many people and the water became murky!

The dining room was very nice and less crowded than the buffet, with better food.