Would not Recommend

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

The food was horrible, no verity, the same thing over and over and it was all poorly cooked. The only way to get a good meal was to pay a large amount extra. I ended up trashing more drinks then I drank because only 2 bartenders knew how to make a drink. Our first day on the cruise we went to the spa. My daughter was forgotten for almost an hour and once they realized they forgot her they shortened her services, but not the price. My manicure polish started coming off in less the 24 hours. We left the spa about 9:30pm and the only restaurant opened was on deck 11, the buffet and all they had was old chicken wings and cold pizza. We ended up ordering room service and the salad came with no lettuce.

The refrigerator in our room was not cold, I called and requested it be fixed but no one ever fixed it. The hair drier only worked on low, we requested another and it never came. The cleaning person walked in on us twice when we were changing. When he knocked on the door we yelled wait, but he started to open the door anyway.

The cruise staff was either really nice or really rude, no in between.

This was my first cruise and I do not know if I will ever cruise again, maybe on a different cruise line.

Horrible food!

N/A

Some were wonderful and the rest were just rude.

It was a cute room, small but fine because all you use it for is to sleep and change clothes. Too bad or refrigerator and hair drier did not work correctly.

Get the drink package for alcohol because you will trash more then you drink!

Did not really see Miami. Drove in and went to the ship.
We stayed in the little town when you get off the ship and everyone was wonderful! Nice, helpful locals and the best pina coladas and conch salad ever!!!!
Rude and pushy locals that do not know what personal space is!
The island was nice. Bring you own snorkeling gear because it is $30 to rent. Some of the locals in the booths were rude.