Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Sky

Sail Date: August 15, 2014

This was my first cruise.  Loved it!  The staff was excellent!  Anything you need, they will get it for you.  Very relaxing for the most part.  Really loved the beaches, Crystal clear waters, was beautiful.  Rented one of the party rafts to float on, too bad someone stole it when we went to lunch.  :(  The ship was very clean.  The staff was very helpful. I would do it again, but I would take a longer trip next time!