Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Enjoyable Half and half

Sail Date: July 28, 2014

Cabin: GTY

The places were beautiful, we enjoyed the excursions very much, dinners at the Crossing restaurant were very enjoyable but not a big selection.

The ship itself is not that great as others we'd been. The Balcony Cabin is smaller than others. No bathrobes. The lamps in the bed were broken/cracked. Behind the curtains has not been vacuum for a long time. They did not replace the bottles of water in 2 days. I sent something to be pressed and it took 2 days and my request to take them back. The hostess at the restaurant made jokes about our last name. I'm a business person and I train my personnel in "do not ever make jokes with guest's last names". its really not professional.

If Norwegian is the only one when I can go on vacation, I'll take it; BUT, If I can choose, then I will get another cruise line.

smaller than other cruise lines. no bathrobes. cracked/broken lamps' shades.
no conditioner or lotion. clogged sink. dust behind the curtains from many days or cruises ago.

Go to the restaurants for all the meals! The food is much better than the Buffett and no lines and always available table.