Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our overall experience

Sail Date: July 07, 2014

It was my boyfriend's b-day,I called a head of time to place in the notations when we went to the atateroom no greetings as promised no gift card as promised I even went down stairs to the front desk no help, that left a bad taste in my mouth I plan this trip for months no  acknowledgemen. The steward was awesome! She tried to help but she mad my cruise a blast I am thankful for her. I paid for my cruise through a thrid party which was awsome they told me all services was included even the surcharges. NCL is a little bit too expensive 12.00 per person per day for service charge plus I tiped the bartenders as well I did not get any help from the front desk about being charged surcharges when all my expenses was included. More variety in the buffet room.  The Steak House was delicious and the fee per person was reasonable. The shore excursions and Pictures are Too Expensive you should come down on the pricing a little bit, $19.95 per pictures is ridiculous especially when your on a 2-7 days cruise I paid $60 for 3 pictures and that was only for one night.  The staff the first night the receptionist was a bit short and rude when I called to ask ine sinple question.  The other staff's and director were pleasant, the shows where great. The iteneary kept you busy on the boat. I love that before you eat and when you came back on the boat they had a sanitizer machine and a spray bottle to sprey every one hands. The cruise,port, and beaches where relaxing and beautiful. I might cruise on NCL.

More selction in buffet room. Steak House was delicious
The steward Kendra was Awsome!!!!
Entertainment The Vegas show was alright. The comedian was funny
a lot to do kept you occupied all day...
Excursion too expensive but the port was beautiful
Miami, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
riding the 4 wheelers!!! The beaches/resorts... #ConchSalad was delicious !!!
Love the beach!!! The view was beautiful!!!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Relaxing!!! we went Kayaking and the beach was beautiful!!!

purchase your shore excursions online each month or way before your trip that will save you a lot of money or save up to add an onbiard credut that way your final bill will not be so high when you receive your bill the night before your last day cruising with NCL.