Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

My experience

Sail Date: June 30, 2014

Cabin: GTY

My overall expererience was very good.  I was only disappointed when I booked my cruise I was asked if I was celebrating any special occasion. When I told them yes, my wedding anniversary I was then asked which specific date we would be celebrating the anniversary. I specified July 2nd to the person who booked my cruise.  I was told by numerous different people that Norwegian would do something special for us on our anniversary and we never received anything special on July 2nd. So why bother asking and getting a specific date if it truly didn't mean anything? I was really looking forward to something really special like a bottle of champagne in our stateroom at some point during the day or something special. So I was bummed about that.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience and hope to cruise again with Norwegian.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs N/A
Miami, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
It rained all day, but the crew on the ship provided excellent entertainment on the ship.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas