Poor Cruise!! Many hidden charges!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

The headline says it all. The staff is very nice and work extremely hard. There are many hidden charges. This was my first cruise and won't do it again. There isn't much to do on the cruise ship unless you drink. Oh and the prices are crazy. $31 fro Bud and $30 for Heineken. My Gf got her 14 yr old daughter a frozen drink with no alcohol $10. Everything is taxed. Unless you paln on eating the buffet every single day you'll get charged for any other type of food. I was told to go on Carnival the next time if i ever go again. I didn't mind paying the $12 a day per person for the grat charge up front, but to get charged with everything esle. Incredible. Plus the dirty, stained beach towels that they give you is a horrible. Then they want charge you $25 per towel if you lose one. We had 3 in our room when we went to eat and the staff come to turn down the 2nd bed. Needless to say one of the towels were taken out of the room. So sad! I had to go down to the towel room to get new towels. Lucky I threw 2 towels in the bin and asked for 3, so we didn't get charged for the missing towel that they took. I know everybody has there opinion on things, but I'm pretty easy to please. Travel at your own risk. I won't travel ever again with Norwegian Cruise Line.

Shawn

Boca Raton Fl.

unless you drink, forget it.

They work extremely hard

Old, need bathrooms upgraded. Rust on fixtures

Rust on fixtures, staff stole a beach towel so we would get charged the $25

Bring a lot of money

they make you exit the port and people are trying to sell you even before you can walk out to the streets