Just ok cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: January 06, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I was disappointed that when boarding the ship it felt like we were traveling through a maze instead of a grand entrance into the atrium. I did not feel the entertainment was very good, nor was the staff over the top friendly. I have been on 15 cruises and by far this was my least favorite. The first stop that we were suppose to tender into was Stirrup Cay but the waters were too rough so we had a day at sea. No alternate itinerary was provider for the cruisers and when asked if we would dock early in Nassau, the staff replied that it wasn't in the budget. I feel awful that this was my boyfriend's first experience cruising, I wouldn't cruise Norwegian again.

Wasn't that clean and the food wasn't that good

Didn't stop here