Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Ok Cruise

Sail Date: August 26, 2013

The cruise destinations were great. The upkeep of the cruise shows lots of wear and tear. Outdated furniture and technology. The food was ok at best, Not a good variety for dinner. The stateroom is very small. The staff were very friendly. We were not able to enjoy the pool because of too many children on the ship. Children were too rowdy and unsupervised by parents. Not enough afternoon activities especially after docking from the excursions. This is my second cruise and I will not cruise on this ship again. My first cruise was on carnival and I enjoyed it much better. Disappointed that there was not a captains dinner.
outdated shows signs of deterriation
In need of better variety for dinner
Cabin / Stateroom small compared to the other cruise ship
nice
need more afternoon/evening activities for adults
Children's Programs N/A
In need of more adult late afternoon activites
Really enjoyed myself at the bahamas
Miami, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Had a great time
Be careful with the solicitors
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas Nice but in need of better food.

Some bars actually have food that you can order at no cost.