Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was ok

Sail Date: July 26, 2013

The entertainment could have been better. Not many fun activities to do on the ship. Ship is a older ship and a bit outdated with technology. The All White party was great! The food was awesome. My favorite restaurant on the ship was Cagney's Steakhouse. The guy that was cleaning our room kept taking towels and face cloths and not replacing them. The socket in the bathroom did not work, therefore we had to take turns charging phones and take turns using other electronic devices. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The wait time to go into the dinner lounges was very long. I think for dinner it should be by times and not first come first serve. Overall experience was ok and at expected level from what I heard; however needs improvement.
Miami, Florida
I had to keep asking for wheelchair assistance
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was under construction
Love it, been there plenty of times

Cagney's is the best steakhouse ever!