Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a FUN cruise

Sail Date: July 26, 2013

I have been on Carnival, Royal and Disney and I have to say being on Norwegian for a second time they do not disappoint the first time around I was so happy with my cruise now the second time I am still just as satisfied!
Im so impressed how the event staff are so energetic and got the crowd pumped up and in the mood to party, for example the dance parties in the afternoons by the pool everyone would be laying down relaxed but once the crew came out and started the dance party everyone was on their feet dancing the afternoon away! As for the white hot party what a blast they had a dance show with choreagraphed dancers and then the crew started the party with all the vacationers EVERYONE was dancing, was happy and in a good mood I have to say this is the funnest cruise if you like to dance and party this is for you!
GREAT

Great ship with great activities

1 Comment