Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

sky cruise 2013

Sail Date: May 10, 2013

Cabin: 0116 and 0117

I had a great time with my family. I enjoyed the music the most. I disliked that i had to request a privacy tag for my room 4times all i got was someone was notifed. I also didnt like that my outlets didnt work and my tv didnt work due to this plus the shower was very weak rook forever to rinse hair out. I didnt like that that we had to pay for food on our excursion. The lines to help desk was waay to long. I didnt like that u charged me gratuity..Never had that on other cruises.
poor outlets and shower pressure
had to ask for assistance repeatedly
great music