Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Not the best experience

Sail Date: May 10, 2013

This was my first time traveling on this cruise line and my very first time getting sick.... This was the worst. I immediately got sick after visiting one of the buffets (Garden Cafe') onboard and the remainder of my trip was sick....
Children's Programs Didn't use

This ship needs to be renovated. It has an old hotel look. The furniture on the inside of the rooms look like old hotel furniture, chipping/peeling paint. It's very dangerous to have little mini bars in a cabinet.