Not the best experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my first time traveling on this cruise line and my very first time getting sick.... This was the worst. I immediately got sick after visiting one of the buffets (Garden Cafe') onboard and the remainder of my trip was sick....

Didn't use

This ship needs to be renovated. It has an old hotel look. The furniture on the inside of the rooms look like old hotel furniture, chipping/peeling paint. It's very dangerous to have little mini bars in a cabinet.