For a 1st curise, it was okay

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 11, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my very first cruise, it was okay. Nothing really extrodinary really. The best part was our French dining experience. That I feel was the best part of the experience.

We went in March, during Spring Break. I would not really recommend going during this time. While I had a college studend with me while on our trip, the kids were load and liked to drink. We did not really expect it to be as it was.

Our room attendant was very nice as well as other staff we met in the halls as we passed.

Cabin could have used some updating

Again, this was okay for our first trip.