Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time cruising

Sail Date: January 07, 2013

The cruise was excellent--service, available activities, facilities and food on the ship. I loved the atmosphere where everyone is relaxed, enjoying, and the ship staff are always ready to help. I had an issue during the booking process: both times right after I paid with my credit card through (deposit and the remaining amount), my card information was compromised and I had to have it reissued, which was a hassle. But once I was on the ship, all booking problems were forgotten, and I really enjoyed my time. Nassau and Grat Stirrup Cay were very good, but the Grand Bahama island somewhat less interesting, probably because I took a wrong shore excursion (I chose city tour and garden of Grove but I guess excursions to a resort or activities at see would have been more fun).
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Equipment for rental is overpriced, and not much fish to see when snorkeling
Loved the Museum of Pirates
Miami, Florida
Make sure what terminal your ship departs from. Most terminals are not a walking distance from each other.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Few things to see at a city tour, but very nice public beach

No need to prepare fancy dresses for dinner. Everything is very casual and comfortable. The only real dress code was for the white party, but you can just wrap a towel above the clothes.