The Worst Cruise Taken

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was just average, I have seem better.

The staff at the kids club were very friendly.

The customer team and the Finance team did not to help me sort out a charge on my 9 year daughter card when it was taken from the kids club. Someone went into the gift shop and made a purchase on the card. Also my iron was turn into the customer service team during the curise and the morning I was leaving no one could find the iron, I told them to forget it this is not exceptable service after spending over $2000 with this company.

I booked a non smoking room and I ended up with a smoking room filled with smoke. They tried to clean it but smoke smell never came out through out the cruise.
The port is quiet not much stores around the port.

Pros: The Servers and the Cabin Workers

Cons: The Customer Service team is not helpful and they appear to lack knowledge.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.