Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An amazing experience!

Sail Date: April 25, 2011

The ship was beautiful with a lot of public areas. The pool was great and I also enjoyed the running track. The rooms were small, but I have never been on another cruise and am guessing they would be a similiar size.

Pros: There was always something to do with all the great entertainment and music, the food was excellent and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The ports of call were absolutely beautiful. I would definitely cruise again!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Atlantis was amazing and the Aquadventure to swim with the dolphins. It was really busy in Nassau so I enjoyed the other ports of call more.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Such a beautiful place!
Don't Miss: Don't miss snorkeling around the big rocks near the beach. There were thousands of fish in several colours and the water was so clear.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The kayaking tour was absolutely awesome!