Very Poor Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 14, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The staff acted like they didn't care if you were there or not, just give me the money. Carpeting stained, only had a towel animal 1 night, staff scurrying to help passengers but appeared to be short staffed.

na

Dining room hostess very rude.

I want to be pampered. I guess free-style cruising is not for me. The acted as if they didn't care if you did anything or not. Just give us the money.

Had to go along way to get to a good section of town.
I like the Blue Lagoon Island.
Just a hot strip of sand without much to do. Just a place to call another island. Get off the dime and develope this part of the island.

Pros: The food

Cons: The staff acted like they didn't care if you were there or not

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.