Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Top notch service

Sail Date: January 16, 2009

The ship and all the personnel were professionally happy folks who always had a smile and would go out of their way to be helpful. Also the slot machines were loose and that was a bonus (lol). The entertainment was good, and the tours offered while on Nasau were great. Food at bufets were ok, but the restaurants and food there were as good as any 4 star restuarant. Nice ambience in all. Wait staff was good and in some cases outstanding. All in all a great trip. Only thing I would I would suggest is to put some of the add on charges in the cruise price, rather than tack it on once we were on board. There was a $12.00 sur charge added each day to our bill, and while not a lot of money it did seem a bit deceptive and I would suggest that this cost be reflected in the advertised pricing of the cruise. I am a bit sensitive about such matters, and that did get my goat.

Pros: Booking and tour was simple and easy . Ship and personnel were top notch

Cons: The abandon ship drill, but it is required so really nothing else

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!