A Great Getaway Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 27, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was very clean.

The quality and variety of the food in the dining room was good. The lunch buffet was the same thing every day. I like the convenience of going to the dining room when I wanted, however, I didn't find the service to be as good as when we had assigned tables on previous cruises.

The shows were excellent. I found the singers and dancers to be of higher quality than previous cruises. The comedian was very funny. I enjoyed the Karoake and the Quest was hillariously fun.

Friendly.

The ship was exceptionally clean. The ship is large. Lounges were on both ends of the ship so you had to walk alot.

Stateroom was always clean. The room was a little small.
We did the snorkeling excursion. It was a little cold and windy that day. The boat and people running the excursion did a great job.
I did the Segeway excursion. Had a great time doing something different. Would do it again.
Great beach to kick back and relax and snorkel.

Pros: The shows!

Cons: Freestyle

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!