Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Getaway Cruise

Sail Date: October 27, 2008

The ship was very clean.

Pros: The shows!

Cons: Freestyle

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The ship was exceptionally clean. The ship is large. Lounges were on both ends of the ship so you had to walk alot.
The quality and variety of the food in the dining room was good. The lunch buffet was the same thing every day. I like the convenience of going to the dining room when I wanted, however, I didn't find the service to be as good as when we had assigned tables on previous cruises.
Stateroom was always clean. The room was a little small.
Friendly.
The shows were excellent. I found the singers and dancers to be of higher quality than previous cruises. The comedian was very funny. I enjoyed the Karoake and the Quest was hillariously fun.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We did the snorkeling excursion. It was a little cold and windy that day. The boat and people running the excursion did a great job.
I did the Segeway excursion. Had a great time doing something different. Would do it again.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Great beach to kick back and relax and snorkel.