Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Norwegian Pearl, not what it claims to be

Sail Date: November 03, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I've sailed on Norwegian cruises and Carnival and normally I prefer Norwegian hands down.  This cruise was rather disappointing and I could not believe the condition of my state room.  Also hidden costs all over the place.

The state room was not cleaned properly and was not as described. There were four of us and the trundle bed was never pulled out once. I had to share a twin bed with my wife and the porter never told us why the other bed didn't work.
The chairs were stained, my room was not cleaned properly. We had to wipe red juice out of the drawers and our clothes got stained
not properly communicated
My son loved the teen program. But my 12 year old daughter thought the program for her was too babyish
The entertainment on this ship was not good at all.
The service was very slow, it took over an hour for us to get our food in the palace restaurant and more than that in the Lotus restaurant

There was a fire on the ship and you couldn't understand what the Captain was saying. The service was terrible and I had another couple travelling with us and this was their first time cruising. I will not take another cruise on this ship.

1 Comment