Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Long Island Gale

Sail Date: November 03, 2015

I really enjoyed the freestyle cruising.  The food in the different restaurants was great.  My favorite place to go for drinks was the Martini Bar. When I wanted a turkey burger, the staff was quick to provide it to me.  I like the idea of the white night but to much heavy metal music.  They should have accommodated the music for all ages. The room was cleaned every day.  The ship layout was beautiful.  I loved the steakhouse food.  The comedy was terrible.  I wish they had more exciting entertainment in the theater.  I was on the special promotional package for drinks.  They should offer this package offend. My husband enjoyed the Latin dancing club especially the training excises. Happy

1 Comment