Nice relaxing trip

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Overall, it was a good experience. I would only get the balcony or above. It is totally worth being able to go out and take pictures, sit out there in the private area and enjoy the scenery. It was nice to hear the waves and get the fresh air when ever it felt stuffy. TV could be a bit bigger. The cabins were very quiet and insulated.

The food was pretty good. The desserts were bland. The summer palace had the best atmosphere and food. It looks formal, but I saw a lot of people wear thirty and jeans.

Quite pricey for games. Seemed like alot of charges for entertainment

The entertainment was my favorite part of the cruise. They had a lot to choose from. I particularly liked the shows in the evening. Bingo was very pricey. With all the extra charges on extra entertainment, seemed pricey. We got the thermal spa pass. It was 149 a piece. We only were able to use it 3 days. The second to the last day they had a woman's only entry in the evening. My husband was upset that he paid same as me and didn't get to use it. They also closed down at 8pm the last night and if you go off the ship you aren't able to use it in the evening. The 149 was pricey for the amount of times we could use it. I don't think there should be a woman's night only. Men should be able to use it as much as the women if they have to pay the same amount.

I can't comment. I didn't have children on board.

The staff was very polite.

I felt the design colors were a little out of the 1980s.

Our queen bed was very comfortable. We have a memory foam at home and so are very accustomed to comfort. I was concerned at first, but when I slept I was surprisingly happy at how comfortable it was.

You can get an enhanced drivers license instead of a passport if you live in Washington. Much cheaper.

Needed more time in Victoria maybe arriving earlier in the day.