4 days Live loud at sea

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas Live Loud Festival At Sea (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

This was amazing. I'll keep it short.

The ship was superior on cleanliness and the staff were most hospitable. The Food was amazing I couldn't keep myself out of all the restaurants, especially the buffets. Room service rocked and the room attendant was the most friendly and professional guy I've met in a long time.

The ships activities were routine I expect but the energy amongst the crowd was great and the music groups were amongst the best I've seen in a long time.

Best vacation I've had by far. The staff on this cruise line is what sets the company apart from the rest.

hot tubs are best used in the evenings after sunset that's when you'll find a spot.