Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome cruise!!

Sail Date: December 11, 2011

Cruised on the Norwegian Pearl from 12-11 to 12-18. Im 34, my gf is 27. We had a balcony. Service was amazing, staff was super friendly and willing to help, made the cruise much more enjoyable. Food was terrific, ate at the teppanyaki, lotus and mambos specity restaurants. We loved all the food. Room was nice, nice to sip coffee on the balcony in the morning. Bathroom was small, but they all are, so you deal with it. Would definately recommend this boat, especially the white party, alot of fun!!! The assistant Cruise Director Richard was hilarious, made the cruise alot more fun. The shows at nite were good, although for me, it was a little overkill with the Four Seasons musical tribute, but people in the age group for that time loved it. Sharkbait jugglers were awesome, must see.. and the comedian Kennedy ( I dont remember his 1st name) was funny.

Pros: Grand Cayman was the best!!!

Cons: bathroom was small but not the end of the world

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Everything was clean, the crew always working on this or that, so it was nice to see.
Food was awesome, nothing else I can say.
Our attendant Maria gets 10 stars, she was great and kept our room immaculate. Again, bathroom was small but if thats all I can complain about...... Balcony I thought was a plus, esp for morning coffee watching the ocean.
From our stateroom attendant Maria, to the waiters and waitresses and the funny Assistnant Cruise Director Richard, all were great!!
Shows were really good, again, one nite of Four Seasons Tribute was enough for me, but they were on another 2 nites I believe. But Sharkbait was awesome, as was the comedian.