Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent cruise on the NCL Pearl

Sail Date: April 10, 2011

I would just add this comment which may differ from other experiences. I developed a kidney stone on the second day and went to the ship's infirmary. The doctors and nurses provided excellent care since I was admitted for IV drugs. They continued to check on me throughout the week. Although I was in pain about 25% of the time , the rest of the cruise was comfortable and I really did not miss much. It is reassuring to know that excellent medical care is available if needed.

Pros: ood service, friendly service

Cons: disembarkation

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!