Fantastic cruise!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
The ship was absolutely beautiful, clean and well managed. The staff was terrific. Our room was always well maintained and we enjoyed a lovely balcony. The dining areas were beautiful. The design and decor of the ship were outstanding. This is my fourth cruise with Norwegian. I have yet to be disappointed.
I visited Belize several years ago with Norwegian and thoroughly enjoyed the Mayan ruins. They are a must see. Local food is great also.
We enjoyed the shopping in town and some of the local food.
Don't Miss: The local shopping.
We enjoyed the shopping in town and some of the local food.
Don't Miss: The local shopping.

Pros: It was relaxing, but we always had something fun to do. Great food.

Cons: Having to wait for dinner seating.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!