Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

RELAXING CRUISE

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

THIS IS MY 7TH CRUISE. I HAVE CRUISED 3 TIMES ON RCCL, TWICE ON NCL,ONCE EACH ON HAL AND DISNEY. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT NCL IS THE
FREESTYLE CRUISING, WHERE YOU CAN EAT WHENEVER AND WHATEVER
YOU DESIRE. PLUS THE FACT YOU DON'T HAVE TO REALLY GET DRESEED UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, YOU HAVE OPTIONS!!! THIS SHIP IS BRAND NEW THE SHIP IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL. WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE STAFF. THEY ARE ALL VERY WONDERFUL AND EAGER TO PLEASE. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT NCL. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT CRUISE WITH THEM.

Pros: THE SHIP

Cons: NONE

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

LOVE THE ALTERNATIVE RESTAURANTS.
NCL PEARL AND JEWEL HAS THE BEST SHOWERS.
POOL/BAR WAITER REMEMBERED MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF FROM OVER A YEAR AGO WHEN WE CRUISED WITH THE JEWEL. THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THIS WAITER SEES AND HE REMEMBERS US WAS TRULY REMARKABLE
Belize City, Belize
ONLY REASON I GAVE THIS A GOOD WAS BECAUSE WE WENT TO A BEACH AND IT RAINED. OTHERWISE BEACH WAS LOVELY
Belize City, Belize