RELAXING CRUISE

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2007
THIS IS MY 7TH CRUISE. I HAVE CRUISED 3 TIMES ON RCCL, TWICE ON NCL,ONCE EACH ON HAL AND DISNEY. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT NCL IS THE
FREESTYLE CRUISING, WHERE YOU CAN EAT WHENEVER AND WHATEVER
YOU DESIRE. PLUS THE FACT YOU DON'T HAVE TO REALLY GET DRESEED UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, YOU HAVE OPTIONS!!! THIS SHIP IS BRAND NEW THE SHIP IS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL. WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE STAFF. THEY ARE ALL VERY WONDERFUL AND EAGER TO PLEASE. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT NCL. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT CRUISE WITH THEM.

LOVE THE ALTERNATIVE RESTAURANTS.

POOL/BAR WAITER REMEMBERED MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF FROM OVER A YEAR AGO WHEN WE CRUISED WITH THE JEWEL. THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THIS WAITER SEES AND HE REMEMBERS US WAS TRULY REMARKABLE

NCL PEARL AND JEWEL HAS THE BEST SHOWERS.
ONLY REASON I GAVE THIS A GOOD WAS BECAUSE WE WENT TO A BEACH AND IT RAINED. OTHERWISE BEACH WAS LOVELY

Pros: THE SHIP

Cons: NONE

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!