1st time cruiser,will be back!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 20, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
This was my 1st cruise.It took 3 days to get to know the ship and the drill.Next time it will be easier.I thought the excursion from Cozumel(Ixaret)was a "rip-off".They want to charge you extra for everything you do in the park.Next time I'll stay in Cozumel.
The food overall was fabulous!The specialty restraunts were wonderful,but even the food spots you don't need to pay extra for were great.Don't plan on dieting while on a cruise!

I loved the "free style" program. I wish we would have had more time to try some of the other specialty restaurants.

The staff was friendly,curtious and very helpful.

I have nothing to compare the "Pearl" to but I don't know how much better it could get.

There were 3 of us in the room.Tight!Thankfully we had a balcony to add additional space.Location was mid ship making it convenient to most parts of the ship.
We shopped but things were pretty expensive.
We didn't have time to really see Cozumel because we took an excursion that we wouldn't recommend. We should have stated on the island.
Don't Miss: Miss Ixceret

Pros: Quality of food,friendliness of staff,overall condition of the ship

Cons: Bumpy ride 1st few days.The crowdedness of the pool,odds at the casino!

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!