Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

we had a good time but....

Sail Date: January 20, 2008

the cruise director did not do a very good job. Not alot of activities for families or things with a broad range. The shows were not great. Loading the tenders was handled in a very poor faashion. Exiting the ship to go home was a very dangerous proposition. there were long lines and a lack of comminication with the ships staff. Workers were cleaning the portholes of the boat, but the water spilled back on the gangwat that people were using to leave. This left a very slippery surface. Many people fell including my husband. There should have been staff to help with the luggage instead of just telling people be careful.

Pros: freestyle dining, beautiful ship

Cons: the entertainment was very amateur, the general staff was not very helpful

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.

I asked for a chair in the shade and a worker went up to the sun deck and told me that there were chairs upstairs in the sun. Did they think that I shpould go upstairs and carry it down myself?
George Town, Grand Cayman
when taking a cab make sure they drop you off at seven mile beach. We had to take 2 cabs until they got it right