Enjoyed my winter cruise on NCL

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

This was my second cruise. I now had something to compare it to, our Alaskan cruise back in 2013 on the NCL Pearl. Things I did like: the food, the entertainment, the crew.  Lets talk about the food. NCL really wants you to eat all you want, they provide plenty of opportunity to enjoy the fine food they offer. It doesn't matter if you are in one of the dinning rooms, the pub, or the buffet, the food is good and plentiful. The entertainment, the shows are upbeat and fun. The entertainers, are always "on", no matter if you are in the Stardust Theater, the bar, or sitting and listening to the piano, or duos playing in the Atrium, a good time is waiting for you. The crew does their best to make you feel at home and are more than willing to do everything in their power to make your cruise enjoyable. Always smiling and friendly.

The cabin was just enough space to be comfortable. I would like to try a larger room in the future.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, the crew are willing to help as much as they can.