Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Belize, Cozumel and Honduras Ports

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

I had a very nice vacation. I have no desire to visit Belize City again. It was dirty and the people were very pushy. I have been to Cozumel twice and it was nice. I loved the stop at Honduras! I would definetly go back again. My party and I had a Beach day with lunch on the Banana Coast, the highlight of my vacation.

The cruise itself: excellant food, good evening entertainment and very good activities were available for all ages.I wished the mini suite would of been larger. Some of the costs for the activities were pricey. There were alot of free activities  though. The cruise director was great..

Write a comment.
I loved Arvin, our cabin steward and Claudeth and AtAl during dining. All a pleasure to be around
I wish there would of been more variety with the entertainment
Write a comment.
It didn't seem like a mini suite at all. Was alittle disappointed
Houston, Texas
Easy to navigate
The people wher a bit pushy, but able to walk past them with no problem
Belize City, Belize
Disappointing beach break on Starfish Island.The luncheon, Not so good.
Trujillo, Honduras
Banana Coast beach day wih luncheon. The food and bar was excellant. There was a DJ spinning tunes which alot of dancing was happening. So much fun. A very clean set up. I will go back

I loved the Garden Cafe'. We ate there during the day and had our dinner meals at Tsars. The food was excellant. The greeters at the Garden Cafe' were awesome.