Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian disappointed this time.

Sail Date: March 07, 2015

This was our third Norwegian cruise. Having sailed twice with Norwegian before, I was very excited and had high expectations. This one was our worst cruise experience yet. The ship was not as fancy as I had expected. The main dining rooms were very slow and wait staff were inattentive to our needs. There was no teen club for my teenagers, just a small arcade with a few games. No laundry on any floor of the Ship. The photo gallery charged me 20.00 for a thumb drive of the pictures I had purchased, and then instead of giving me the thumb drive I had paid fo. The pictures were put on a breakable cd. When I got home and viewed thevpuctures, they left off one picture of my husband and son together. The photo gallery attended would only say, "we ran out of thumb drives, sorry!" No offer of any kind of reimbursement at all. I did not get what I paid for.
The entertainment was the worst on any cruise ship yet. Nothing special. Every night, we were ready for the shows to end. Like I said, I've sailed with Norwegian before and had great experiences, but I will not be booking with Norwegian again after this cruise. Disappointed.
Smaller than what other balcony staterooms have been in the past.