Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Overall a good trip

Sail Date: March 07, 2015

This was my 8th cruise and I thought the entertainment on it was by far the best I have seen. The food was good as well, however, I do not like having to pay for the specialty restaurants. I like having everything being included in your cruise price. The cruise director Jaime was fabulous! She was so fun to be around and made all of the activities very enjoyable. You could tell that she has been doing this for a long time. DejaDuo/the acrobat/dance team was outstanding. I've never seen anything like that before! The comedian was ok, but the magician was also outstanding. He was hilarious as well. I do think the rooms on the jewel are very small in comparison to other boats I have been on. We always stay on an inside room and this room was particularly small and I did not like how at night you did not have any space to walk around your bed. Also, I went the whole week and my steward never introduced himself to me! My daughter went to the video arcade and was charged multiple times for games she didn't think she played. apparently you have to wait a certain amount of time to swipe your card or you get charged. So, be aware of that. We did not care for the stop at Banana Coast, wished we would have stopped at Roatan. Not much to do there. Otherwise, we had a pretty good time.

Write a comment.
Jaime, Cruise Director was great!
Write a comment.
Very small in comparison to other inside cabins I have been on for other boats. Very disappointed for 4 people. Couldn't walk around the bed at night and silver pole sticking up for extra bed, safety hazzard for people getting out of bed at night.
Houston, Texas Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Went on the ziplining tour. Was a lot of fun.
Belize City, Belize
We were very disappointed. Went on this cruise specifically to go scubadiving and we were only able to do one dive and that was after they initially cancelled the dive. Spent most of the day out in the boat. Very disappointing!!
Trujillo, Honduras
Not much to do here, Went on the waterfall tour. Disappointed that we were not going to Roatan where there is more to do.

There is a refrigerator in the room.